Wednesday 27th January saw another trip to the Cash & Carry, and the return of more items.
We finally have cans of Happy Shopper Pineapple Slices back on the shelves after several weeks.
It also saw the return of Crabbie’s Alcoholic Ginger Beer after being missing from our shelves for the past few years (500ml bottles for £2 each).
Also re-stocked are:
- Branston Pickle
- Lea & Perrins Worcester Sauce
- Blue Dragon Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Barr D&B (Dandelion & Burdock) in 2litre bottles PM £1
- Barr Shandy 330ml
- Old Jamaica Ginger Beer 330ml
- Happy Shopper Toffees (PM 89p or 2 for £1.50)
- Happy Shopper chocolate mini eggs
- Tunnock’s Chocolate Tea Cakes
- Happy Shopper Bourbon Creams PM 59p or 2 for £1
- Discover the Choice Apple Pies 6-pack PM 2 for £2 (£1.19 for a single pack)
- Discover the Choice Bakewell Tarts 6-pack PM 2 for £2 (£1.19 for a single pack)
- Nescafe Gold Blend instant coffee (100g) PM £3.49
Also arrived is Mountain Dew Citrus Blast in 330ml can format (PM 69p or 2 cans for £1.20) to see if it does any better than the more usual 500ml bottles.
As well as topping up the supply of Happy Shopper 3-ply toilet roll 9-packs (PM £2.99), I also brought back the Euroshopper 2-ply toilet roll 9-packs (PM £1.69), which appear to have acquired a new intricate quilted pattern since we last stocked them a few years ago, to make it look like you paid much more than £1.69 for them.